Wednesday, May 26, 2010

15 minutes is all it takes...

...to complete a simple task. In order to reduce the overwhelming-ness (is that a word?) of de-cluttering/organizing, why not start with 15 minute segments. Identify a small task to tackle, set the timer and work at it for 15 minutes. For example, I sorted through a glass filled with loose change, picture hooks, paperclips and other random items the other night. It took me about 15 minutes to sort through the glass, put the change in a container and make a home for the paperclips. By accomplishing smaller tasks, you will empower yourself to work your way to tackling larger projects. You can do it!

2 comments:

  1. Okay Jennifer, I'm waiting for another fabulous de-clutter idea. I like your blog here. Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Pam. I'm sorry that I haven't posted in awhile...but you have inspired me to do so, today! Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete